Oh, how I love weekend. With baby girl’s arrival getting closer, I’m working hard on getting the house settled. I have these nightmares that she comes super early and I’m unprepared (this, by the way, is my constant nightmare- not having a plan or the plan I have falling apart because people didn’t listen. That says a lot about my personality…). So, to combat the nightmares, I’m going to put together the things I would need for her arrival- wash the onesies, start thinking about our hospital bag, etc. Yes, it’s 8 weeks early. I’ll just feel a lot better. :) Have a great weekend everyone! Links I’ve loved this week….
- This is beautiful. And, at this late stage of preggo, makes me teary eyed.
- I’m going to try making this Harissa recipe this weekend in hopes I can also make this egg recipe (pictured above). I love eggs… so much.
- I want to eat this EVERY. DAY.
- 40 Inspiring Workspaces of the Famously Creative. Rudyard Kipling’s might be my favorite.
- Did you hear about this lady who was apparently raised by monkeys and has now written a book?! Weird. So weird.